LIBERVIT attaches the utmost importance to your personal data protection and wishes to assure you of the best level of protection of these data in accordance with the applicable European and French regulations.
Data Processing Manager
SAS LIBERVIT, joint stock company, registered with the Perpignan Chamber of Commerce, number: 392 620 365, is responsible with processing the personal data associated to the services offered on its website.
Why do we use personal data?
The collection and processing of personal data has the following purposes:
- Ensure the commercial follow-up of customers and people interested in the products / services offered
- Answer to people who have left their contact information
- Occasionally distribute, electronically, a newsletter to customers
- Perform audience measurement of the website
- Track users behaviour
What personal data do we collect?
Two different types of data are collected:
- The data entered and transmitted via the forms (customer account sign-up, contact, newsletter sign-up)
- Surname / First name
- City / Country
- Phone number
- Email address
- And any other personal data freely provided by the user
- Data (cookies) collected via Google Analytics: audience analysis solution system.
When consulting our website libervit.eu, cookies may be placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to configure them. Manage cookies
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. In particular, they aim to collect information about your site navigation and to send you personalized services. In your computer, it is the Internet browser that manages cookies.
The visitor has the right to oppose the registration of “cookies” by configuring his browser. Each browser is different, the visitor must check in the “Help” menu of his browser how to change the preferences for cookies.
How long will your data be stored?
Your data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. If no activity is recorded or if the commercial agreement is ended with LIBERVIT, your personal data could still be treated for another 36 months from the last contact made.
Validity period for Google Analytics cookies (_ga : 2 years / _gid : 24 hours / _gat : 1 minute)
How is your data secured?
LIBERVIT knows and understands how sensitive personal data can be and the risks encountered in processing them. As such, LIBERVIT takes the appropriate measures (regular backups, encryption) to protect their security and confidentiality and ensure that the data is not corrupted, damaged or used by a third unauthorized party.
LIBERVIT only uses data hosting servers located in Europe and will in no circumstances transfer any personal data towards any state outside the European community.
Is your data shared with third parties?
To fulfill the purposes (mentioned above), the data collected by LIBERVIT may be made accessible to the following recipients:
- Authorized personnel within LIBERVIT
- Stakeholders selected by LIBERVIT
- IT providers and web developers
- Communication and e-marketing providers
- LIBERVIT is legally bound by law to provide the justiciary or the authorities’ administration bodies with such data if it finds itself in legal proceedings and needs the data to guarantee and defend its rights.
LIBERVIT selects service providers (contractors) who commit themselves to a high level of confidentiality and who offer reasonable guarantees in terms of quality, reliability and resources to ensure the data treatment safety. However, it should be noted that there is currently no transmission technology or electronic storage completely safe and foolproof. LIBERVIT cannot, in this context, guarantee absolute security.
What rights do you have?
In accordance to the data protection act (N°78-17 of the 6 January 1978 – article 39 and following) anyone can obtain communication, and if needed correction or removal of his/ her personal data.
Anyone may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning him/ her.
Who to contact to exercise your rights?
218 rue Ettore Bugatti
66000 Perpignan (France)
Phone: +33 (0)4 68 50 05 25 – You can contact us through this form